Monday, May 16, 2011

St. Louis-Evansville trip, Part 1

We resume our story with our trip to the Midwest. I'll try to catch up some of the meantime pictures, but who knows.


In Evansville, chasing bubbles with Amy D.

At the park. Gotcha!

Self-portrait. One of about 20 in a row, which happens whenever Daisy has my phone.

Picnic with Grandma Ann.

Giant swing at SIU Edwardsville on the way to St. Louis, visiting Uncle Matt.

At Jack's Bar Mitzvah. I took this picture because I thought it was funny. They're posing for an official photo, with Rachael fast asleep. She's going to get even for this someday. Also because it's the only picture I took of Jack. The baby is Eowyn, Rachael's baby sister. They are Bruce and Barbara's grandkids. Mom and dad Valerie and Rob not shown, but Amy and Talia are.

All dressed up and princessed out.
3/7/11