Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chick flix

We have two cups and two plates with Tweetie Bird and daisies on them. One pair is blue and one is pink. I know Buster doesn't like any of them, but, not thinking, I grabbed the blue cup to put his milk in.

Not that cup. I don't like those plates or cups.
Why not?
Because they're girly. They have flowers on them. Things that have flowers on them are girly.
I like flowers. You think I'm girly?
Well, some people like things that are girly. I'm one of those people who doesn't.
Well, OK. That's fine.
The only thing I like that's girly is the movies.
You like girly movies?
Yeah.
What girly movies do you like?
Pretty much all of them.
But I mean what are some girly movies?
Well, mostly princess movies.
I didn't know that you liked those.
Yeah, I like all the girl movies.