Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Horse

This [points to ottoman] is my horse. And this [rocking chair] is my carriage.
First comes love, then comes marriage.
What?
Nothing. What's your horse's name?
His name is ... is ... is ... [etc.] ... Lulu.
Lulu! That's just like Daisy's nickname.
Yeah.
It's a boy horse named Lulu?
No, it's a girl horse.
Oh, so her name is Lulu.
Yeah. And she's pink. There's all different color horses.
I've never seen a pink horse before. I've seen a pink elephant a time or two.
[Inaudible hullabullabulla] pink elephant.
What?
I was talking to my horse.
Oh. What did you say to your horse?
I said, "Let's get going, horse, and maybe we can go and see some pink elephants."
That's a good idea. Or, well, it always kind of seems like a good idea at the time.
Or some green elephants.